Tuesday, December 22, 2009

blue steel? not so much...

Well, it's official.

Po may be a puppy of many faces - a crazy Monster Pants, a sleepy Potato Head, master of the Stink Butt - but Supermodel/Clothes Horse definitely ain't his bag, baby. (Even if he is very, very good looking. And definitely an ambi-turner! On speed.)

With it being pretty nippy out these days, I thought I'd be the hipster "parent" and pick up some swanky new threads for Mr. Pants. After much hemming and hawing I finally found a sweet, respectable little Paddington Bear-esque capelet. And brought it home, much to the dismay of happy naked Po...


IMG_0397
"Lady, this is so not my colour..."


IMG_0396
Maybe he just needs to get used to it?


IMG_0415
Almost resigned. Almost.

IMG_0402
Can you feel the love?


Hmm, perhaps I'll have to return the puppy Uggs...
(I kid, I kid!)



No comments:

Post a Comment